Tulare County Resource Management Agency
- To continue, click the link below.
- What to expect:
- It will take a few seconds to load. While it is loading, you will see a symbol like the following:
- The first time you visit the site, you will be prompted to acknowledge a disclaimer and instructions.
- To search by Parcel, select the "P" and enter your nine digit parcel number with dashes. If you are using a 12 digit Tax Assessment APN, omit the last three zeros. (e.g. 126-190-014)
- To search by address, select the "A" and enter the address (number, direction, street name and type, e.g. 365 N Sweetbriar Ave) in the box that appears then type Enter or select the magnifying class.
- You may also zoom in and click on any parcel to display available information.
- You may view the legend, select different map layers, base maps and help by clicking on the icons in the upper right of the screen.
- Select the following link or select the graphic to continue: New Tulare County Public Parcel Search
If this parcel search does not provide the information you need please contact the Permit Center via:
Zoning Ordinances and Requirements can be found HERE.
The Adoped 2012 Tulare County General Plan Land Use Map can be found HERE.