Forms may require Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat. Click here to get the free Adobe Acrobat reader. Patrons in the law library may print forms from the library's workstations at 25¢ per page.
- For California's official Judicial Council court forms, visit www.courts.ca.gov/forms.
- Click here for legal pleading paper formatted for the Tulare County Superior Court.
- For forms used in the 5th District Court of Appeal, go to www.courts.ca.gov/5dca.htm.
- Forms A-Z - Other frequently requested forms and instructions courtesy of the Sacramento County Public Law Library.
- California tax forms
- I-CAN Legal - An online application that will fill out court forms for you by asking you simple questions and putting your answers on the forms in the correct place. I-CAN!™ will also print instructions to tell you what to do with your forms, and how the court process works.
- TurboCourt - Fill out court forms using an interactive program to properly fill out forms for family law, small claims, eviction, and guardianship/probate. TurboCourt charges a minimal fee for its service.
- For official United States District Court (federal) forms, use their standard court forms or see sample civil pleadings.
- Click here for legal pleading paper formatted for the U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California or see the Court's website for more forms and their pro se package.
- For forms and more information on the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of California, go to www.caeb.uscourts.gov.
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeal is at http://www.ca9.uscourts.gov/
- USA.gov provides "one-stop-shopping" for the federal forms most used by the public. This website contains many, but not all, of the forms issued by Federal agencies.
- Lexis Nexis Forms - access to over 6,000 free forms from the extensive Matthew Bender collection.