Forms may require Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat. Here is the free Adobe Acrobat reader. Patrons in the law library may print forms from the library's workstations at 25¢ per page.
- For California's official Judicial Council court forms, visit www.courts.ca.gov/forms.
- Here is the legal pleading paper formatted for the Tulare County Superior Court.
- For forms used in the 5th District Court of Appeal, go to www.courts.ca.gov/5dca.htm.
- Forms A-Z - Other frequently requested forms and instructions courtesy of the Sacramento County Public Law Library.
- Here are several frequently requested form instruction packets in English and in Spanish courtesy of the Fresno County Superior Court.
- California tax forms
- I-CAN Legal - An online application that will fill out court forms for you by asking you simple questions and putting your answers on the forms in the correct place. I-CAN!™ will also print instructions to tell you what to do with your forms, and how the court process works.
- TurboCourt - Fill out court forms using an interactive program to properly fill out forms for family law, small claims, eviction, and guardianship/probate. TurboCourt charges a minimal fee for its service.
- Lexis Nexis Forms - access to over 6,000 free forms from the extensive Matthew Bender collection.